Print SolutionsSharp Photocopiers & Oki Printers in Mackay
Print Solutions in Mackay
Would you like some help with your Business Print & Business Equipment Solutions?
From home office & small business to large enterprise printing solutions – CrossPrint has you covered!
Make it easy on yourself by utilizing Local Mackay expertise you can trust to help you in your business! CrossPrint are here to help you with cutting edge technology & old school service!
Award winning Sharp Copiers & Solutions, Interactive White Boards & Display Panels. Oki Executive Series business printers & multifunction’s to save you money over the long haul while getting you all the service included (the stuff you don’t get when you buy online)! Help us Help you! Why not get in touch to find out how? P.S. … and don’t be scared to connect! We’re not going to pressure you to buy something if you’re not ready… We’re here for you!
- Sharp Copiers & Printers – Award Winning Next Generation Technology
- Sharp Interactive White Boards & Display Panels – Smart Office Technology
- Oki Executive Series Business Printers & Multifunction’s
- Oce / Canon Large Format Printing Solutions
- Brother MFP’s, Printers, Document Scanners & Label Printers
- Toner & Inks, Consumables & Supplies
- Business Machines – Shredders, Laminators, Binders
- Document Scanning Solutions
- Print Security Solutions – Ask us just how important this is becoming.
“we have machines in stock so you can get the job done today”
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I update the Copier email address book myself?
Yes you can – On the webpage of your Sharp Copier you can easily add, delete & edit email and scan addresses. Find out how at our support page.
How do I print Booklets on my Sharp Copier?
Easy… we can help you with that. There are a couple of tricks & tips depending what program you are printing from and if your copier is equipped with an optional stapling finisher. Booklet Tips & Tricks here at our support page.
My Oki Printer has faded lines and missing print on the page – can I fix this myself?
Yes – 90% of the time it is just the LED print head that needs a quick wipe. See how here or give us a quick call.